Your Representatives And Advisers When An Accident Results In A Serious Personal Injury
Whether you or a loved one was injured in a car or truck wreck or due to the negligence of your apartment’s landlord or caretaker, the severity of any resulting injuries will have a significant impact on the amount of compensation your are entitled to receive. At Morton & Germany, PLLC, we help victims and their loved ones pursue compensation for medical expenses, damages to property, as well as emotional trauma and losses incurred in the accident and subsequent injuries.
What Makes An Accident Injury A Serious Personal Injury Claim?
We know that any accident injury is a serious matter, but there are certain types of cases that require the attention and resources of an experienced personal injury attorney who understands the unique nature of life-altering injuries. Unlike some personal injury firms that take on as many cases as possible, we focus on a few serious accident cases each year. By devoting our skill and resources to these cases, we have helped clients and their loved ones secure compensation for immediate out-of-pocket expenses as well as long-term treatment, rehabilitation, lost income, loss of life, and pain and suffering.
Our team is well-equipped to handle severe accident injury cases, including delicate matters involving brain injuries, spinal cord damage and wrongful death. We carry out investigations to determine if another party’s negligent actions contributed to or caused the accident, gather evidence to support your claim, and will aggressively represent your interests when pursuing a settlement or fighting for your interests during litigation.
Some of the most common types of accidents and injuries we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including serious car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, often result in severe injuries or loss of life.
- Premises liability claims, including injuries to tenants or patrons due to negligent security or other negligent actions on the part of property owners and landlords.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are often the result of serious car accidents, and can incur permanent physical damage to victims requiring long-term care and treatment.
- Spinal cord injuries, like TBIs, require significant medical treatment and can result in dramatic, often permanent changes to a victim’s quality of life.
- Wrongful death lawsuits are some of the most sensitive types of personal injury cases. We help the victim’s family pursue benefits and compensation to cover expenses, lost income, and for the emotional pain and suffering that comes with losing a loved one.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your accident and subsequent injuries, it’s important to speak with a lawyer, determine your options, and ensure you and your family are protected. Contact us to learn how we can put our years of experience to work protecting your interests.
We Are Committed To Helping Accident Victims In Memphis Secure Compensation And Move Forward With Their Lives
Our attorneys at Morton & Germany, PLLC, are dedicated to people, not case files. We work directly with clients while providing legal counsel and emotional support. Call our Memphis, Tennessee, law office at 901-522-0050 or complete our online contact form to speak with us during a no-obligation consultation.